Course Duration: One-Day Course
Venue: Jurys Inn, CARDIFF
(formerly known as Parc Hotel)
Course Fee: £135
Date: 16 October 2018
Intended Course Audience
The course is intended for practising phototherapy professionals who have previously completed a comprehensive training course in phototherapies.
This one-day course will provide up-to-date information on the latest developments in phototherapy techniques, equipment and practice guidelines. It will present interactive learning opportunities in areas of phototherapy practice, as well as lectures on subjects of relevance to phototherapy.
– The course is delivered by experienced experts in phototherapy practice.
– It will provide phototherapy professionals with evidence of continuing professional development.
– Delegates will have the opportunity to network with other phototherapists and associated professionals.
– Up to date reference materials can be used to re-evaluate current practice.
– Technical exhibition will provide opportunity to see and discuss available phototherapy equipment and consumables.
(Taken from September 2017 Course)
Fees – What’s Included?
The course fee includes lunch and refreshments during the teaching day, and associated teaching materials. Accommodation costs are not included, but there are a wide range of hotels in Cardiff City Centre within walking distance of the venue if you are planning to stay.
Payment of the course fees is to be made in full 8 weeks before commencement of the course. If payment is not received, the place will be given to the first person on the waiting list. We will not send reminders so would advise payment on receipt of invoice.
16 October 2018
Venue: Jurys Inn, CARDIFF (formerly known as Parc Hotel)